Thursday, April 2, 2009

An Even Newer Update on Babysitting

Jessi just called me at 1pm, and I didn't answer because I was having lunch and I didn't want to be disturbed. She left me a message though. Keep in mind that I sent her a text yesterday morning, and I also left her a voice mail this morning. Here's what her voice mail message said:

"Hi SongBird. It's Jessi. Ummmm... I was just wondering if you were going to be around today. I realized that I have not paid you! So... sorry I missed your call yesterday... Ummm... I'm assuming that's (insert small laugh here) what that was about. Um, just let me know how much I owe you and then just when you're going to be home so I can run it to you or what ever you need to do. Alright? Thanks. Bye."

That message is quoted verbatim. I listened to the message about 10 times to make sure I typed it accurately.

I am exasperated. Can't she listen to her message I left her? I think I need a drink. Oh wait, since I am not babysitting anymore, I don't have extra money for things like a bottle of wine here and there. Crap. No wine for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment