Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random Pickings from Today's swirling Thoughts


Random pickings from the swirling thoughts:


We are having BLATs for supper tonight (bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato) for supper tonight. Yum. And I am making a meatloaf for tomorrow. I've never made one. I hope it turns out. (yikes! could be a disaster!) And I am also making banana bread for the babies and Mini. Rib and I can't eat it because we are trying hard to keep up with WW and our daily points, and banana bread is too scrumptious to just have 2 points worth with the morning yogurt. It is for me, anyway.

Friday SIL EK will have the kids, and Rib and I are going to Cadott to go see our friends Woody and Lucy who are having a cookout and getting a half barrel of beer. We might have to spend the night. We're making the burgers. Then Saturday Rib might be going to the cities to Cabela's for a new tent for us with his dad and his uncle. And Sunday we are going this kids expo thing... or at least I was planning on going, but it's $5 a person and I was going to pay for it with my babysitting money, but the babysitting has been sporadic lately, so maybe we'll have to scrap that.

I am looking forward to Zumba. April 14th is when it starts. I am going with Mom and Mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment